CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-24T22:59:35+00:002013 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-24T22:59:35+00:00
- Perform a sequence of test to find the cause of the problem
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Power steering fluid flush
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- If any wheels were removed for service/ repair, RECHECK lug nut torque after 100 miles!! Alloy wheels can loosen or seat in requiring tightening of the lug nuts Brake % are brief visual estimates Link to electronic inspect
Amy O. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/23/2023