CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-21T22:03:42+00:002013 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-21T22:03:42+00:00
- Perform a sequence of test to find the cause of the problem
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – In-Line4,Gas/Ethanol – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [Includes: R&I Engine Assembly. Transfer Fuel and Electrical Assemblies and Engine Mounts. DOES NOT include transfer of Manifolds, Valve Cover(s),
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Rear cup holder
- If any wheels were removed for service/ repair, RECHECK lug nut torque after 100 miles!! Alloy wheels can loosen or seat in requiring tightening of the lug nuts Brake % are brief visual estimates Link to electronic inspect
Randy L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/20/2022