- Perform a sequence of test to find the cause of the problem
- Replace front brake pad linings and Replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. . Road test vehicle.
- Left front lower control arm
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- If any wheels were removed for service/ repair, RECHECK lug nut torque after 100 miles!! Alloy wheels can loosen or seat in requiring tightening of the lug nuts Brake % are brief visual estimates Link to electronic inspect
Elaine W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2022