- Perform a sequence of test to find the cause of the problem
- STOP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove & Replace
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- Replace front brake pad linings and Replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. . Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- If any wheels were removed for service/ repair, RECHECK lug nut torque after 100 miles!! Alloy wheels can loosen or seat in requiring tightening of the lug nuts Brake % are brief visual estimates Link to electronic inspect
Klye & Ashley O. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/28/2021