- Perform a sequence of test to find the cause of the problem
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Replace 3500 Rear,Each – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings.]
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- (Additional) – BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace w/Dual Rear Wheels add
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- If any wheels were removed for service/ repair, RECHECK lug nut torque after 100 miles!! Alloy wheels can loosen or seat in requiring tightening of the lug nuts Brake % are brief visual estimates Link to electronic inspect
Aaronson W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2023